Is chiropractic care safe for elderly?
A recent study found that seniors who received chiropractic care were far more likely to remain in their homes versus seniors that did not receive care. Chiropractic can be a safe and effective way for seniors to stay healthy, active, and independent.
Chiropractic helps seniors with:
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Issues
- Range of Motion of the Spine and Extremities
- Balance and Coordination
- Joint Degeneration
Infants and Children
Dr. Charles takes a different approach when adjusting babies as compared to adults. Adjustments for babies are very gentle and many times will go unnoticed by the baby.
Chiropractic helps children with:
- Reducing Colic Pain
- Reducing Frequency and Severity of Ear Infections
- Helps Relieve Constipation
- Improves Immune System Function
- Corrects and Prevents Spinal Deformities
Chiropractic care is a safe and effective during pregnancy. Pregnancy commonly causes pain in the back, hips, and joints. Adjustments help provide the baby with as much space as possible, which is best for mommy and baby.
Chiropractic helps pregnant women with:
- Maintaining a Healthier Pregnancy
- Controlling Symptoms of Nausea
- Reduction of Labor/Delivery Time
- Preventing a Potential Cesarean Delivery
- Helping To Turn Breach Babies Naturally
Auto Accidents Victims
An auto accident can cause many different issues. Often an accident causes sprains and strains. These can cause extreme pain and throw your neck, your spine, or even your entire body out of alignment.
Chiropractic helps auto accident victims with:
- Relieving Pain
- Re-Aligning The Spine
- Reducing Inflammation
- Restoring Normal Range of Motion
- Reducing Scar Tissue
If you have any questions about the services that we provide our patients, contact us today at (479) 361-1112.